Our ambulances are either Basic Life Support or Advanced Life Support. The ambulances are manned by Paramedics who are nurses trained in Pre- hospital care. The ambulance drivers are Emergency Medical Technicians that double up as Paramedic assistants.
How to call for an Ambulance
- Dial any of the emergency number
- State your name and give your contacts
- State the nature of the emergency and your location
- Give the precise directions to the location
- Do not hand up until the dispatcher requests you to do so or until an ambulance has been dispatched